Tuesday 11 October 2011

PMR ends .

Hello everyone ! New bloggie here , RELINK  me ya :D
# Current mood is so excited ! xoxo



# Time past so fast ! this photo taken be4 the day of PMR ! everyone work hard :P

  PMR ends n feel holiday is going to start ,  i had plan many things to do in my holiday ! The main thing i would do is to throw all my books n exercise paper to rubbish bin , hoho XD
Today the last paper , chinese make me so worry ! i worry cant score A , oh my smurf :(  *forget it TT
We celebrate d end of pmr in auto-city, seoul garden ! no nice photo taken , sorry X)

  Everything pass well ! hope i really can get good result in PMR . I already try my best in it , GOD BLESS ME :D Looking forward the trip in the end of the years to Genting with friends  :P
* The only sad case ; my sister lose in d junior olampik , just get in semi-final . TT bt her double success to get in final  So, all d best to her , smurfs ! :D <3

  My plan after pmr ;
# not to go school every tuesday and friday , with no reason ! :P
# on diet to lose weight !  all d best to me :P -.-
#train my beloved badminton , so miss ! :P
# shopping shopping shopping with friends , smurf !
# paint n decorate my room with full of pinky ! :DD
Hope i can done all of it XD

I promise here , i will be an active blogger ! :)
The first short post to my new bloggie ends here ! FOLLOW my blog ya ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment